Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Zveno TB-7+2 Mig-3 any info?
Sovietwarplanes
May 02, 2024, 04:07:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zveno TB-7+2 Mig-3 any info?  (Read 3708 times)
Audrius

« on: April 09, 2006, 09:42:35 AM »

hello,
It is known that the calculations has been done regarding  Zveno combining TB-7 (Pe-8) and 2x Mig-3. Was the flight accomplished, is there any pictorial evidence?
I wonder if you fellas has ever crossed over such info. I am trying to image - it would be quite amazing view!  Grin

BR Audrius
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 01:15:49 PM »

Hi Audrius, Smiley
I don't think that it came out from the sheet.
Besides, MiG-3 was scarcely effective as an assault plane
It would be the subject of a nice "what-if". Shocked

Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: