Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
the Derville's Yak1-b Normandie-Niemen accurate 1/48
Sovietwarplanes
April 29, 2024, 04:31:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the Derville's Yak1-b Normandie-Niemen accurate 1/48  (Read 6390 times)
xan

« on: April 14, 2011, 12:17:15 AM »

Hello I'm Xan Berasategui, a new menber of this forum. Ilive in of the french side of the Basque country
I'm very fond of sovietic planes of the great war and particulary, the story of the Normandie-niemen regiment
Here's a models of the Derville's Yak .
I allways thought that this plane was the Bizien's one, the first kill of the normandie but I recently learn it was in fact the Derville's one Who died in the same fight that Bizien.
German's soldiers find Derville alive and kill him applying the keitel command about the french pilotes.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:45:23 PM by xan » Logged

John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 12:54:39 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Xan! Excellent job on the Yak-1b - the weathering of the paint is very realistic! Good work!

John
learstang

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 01:03:51 AM »

Bienvenu to the forum, Xan!  Very nice Yak-1B - it's tricky to get the temporary winter paint done correctly, but it looks like you did it.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
-spokito-

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 08:18:12 AM »

hello xan, welcome Wink
nice to see you here.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

Hi Xan,
this looks really a beautiful model. Could you write more informations on how it was made, please?
Regards
Massimo
xan

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 11:03:00 PM »

thanks to all of you.

Massimo, my english is to poor to explain precisely the details of the making of my models.
Shortly, I can tell you that for me the pilot is more important than the plane and my models objectifs is remind piece of live of the pilots

In this case I first paint the camo without too much care because Iknew it will be recovered:

anf then pass the white paint and sand

Anyway, you can se the step-by-step in this french forum:

http://www.master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54948&hilit=+bizien
(with a little help from google traductor...

You can see more pics of thr Yak-1 in the website we made with friends:

http://www.legang.fr/maquettes/Yak-1dervilleXan/yak1Derville.html

If you're Ok I will show you another sovietic plane of mine, a VVS's spitfire mk IX...

Xan
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:11:30 AM by xan » Logged

learstang

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »

Xan, I think your English is certainly good enough to make your point, but if you don't think you can explain it adequately, remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.  I for one would love to see your VVS Spitfire.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 09:17:12 PM »

Hi Xan,
thank you for the links. It's a beautiful work, and you have found many documents to build it.
The photos of the Spitfire will be welcome too.
Regards
Massimo
marluc

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »

Welcome to the forum xan.It?s a beautiful Yak,you?ve done an excellent work on it.Thanks for sharing the brief story of the pilot and the model.greetings.

Martin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: