Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
1/72 Yakovlev OKB I-26-1 by Ioaea!!
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 08:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/72 Yakovlev OKB I-26-1 by Ioaea!!  (Read 4382 times)
Audrius

« on: June 02, 2006, 09:49:26 AM »

hello  Wink
Let's greet member of our board Ioaea with his 1st model!!! He  has published his nice model of I-26 Yakovlev on ARCAir!!!
Here is the link: http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal5/4801-4900/gal4835_Yak1_Ioaea/gal4835.htm

And some pictures with permission of Ioaea

The painting was done by brush, wasn't it?

Nice done Ioaea, keep going!  Wink

BR Audrius
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 09:36:51 PM »

Nice! Smiley
Maybe I could try to improve the photo by Photoshop, it looks rather faded...
Let's wait for the I-301...
Massimo
Ioaea

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 01:39:58 PM »

Nice! Smiley
Maybe I could try to improve the photo by Photoshop, it looks rather faded...
Let's wait for the I-301...
Massimo

Oo. Well spotted, Audrius.

I was chatting to our own DGM about trick image manipulation regarding the missing/broken canopy here, and lo and behold, somehow a part of the back end of this model looks utterly transparent instead, annoyingly. Over-zealous with the Future perhaps. Massimo...by all means improve the quality -the image was taken by a camera phone and is poor, as you can see.

As for the I-301, alas, I'm doing a hefty Trumpeter/Bilek An-2 conversion atm, sprucing up the grossly inadequate engine has already taken weeks.

Edit:

Yes, hand brushed. I just love the handpainted look, more a 'craft' thing than an accuracy thing, although I do have an airbrush I never use it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 01:42:04 PM by Ioaea » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: