Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Look what I found
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 04:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look what I found  (Read 3984 times)
JP
Administrator

« on: July 27, 2011, 09:26:14 AM »

It's the Revenge of Kits I Started in Italy But Didn't Finish, Part II.

The plastic on this one peeled up in layers when I tried to sand it (check the repair on the wing), but looking at it after all this time - it's not as bad as I remembered.  I'll have to get on this after I finish up the P-40K!
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 11:46:39 AM »

Hi John,
how are things going on with the P-40?
Regards
Massimo
JP
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »

Work on that was interrupted because I moved out of my little apartment and into a proper house.  Once I get everything put away I'll be back on the modeling.  In fact, I got the desk all cleaned up and the P-40K is now on it and ready to go again.

Sadly, the fit of this kit feels like Tamiya quality after struggling with that old AMT P-40 kit!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:04:17 PM by JP » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: