Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I-16 P.P. Savenko 67th IAP South front summer 1941
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 04:44:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I-16 P.P. Savenko 67th IAP South front summer 1941  (Read 6298 times)
xan

« on: June 10, 2011, 11:04:22 AM »

hello everybody.
moocking pics of I-16 I fond those one , I relly like:

is ther other pics of the 72 or of another plane of this regiment?
any informations about this plane is wellcome...
infformations sutdiing those pics are welcome too.
At the moment it's the decoration I choos efor my future I-16...

I like this too (there is a lot of pics of this plane crashed in the board of a road...)

Konstantin I will need you again  Wink

Xan

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 10:43:59 AM by xan » Logged

xan

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »

hello!
Konstantin, if you have not information about this plane (the 72), could you please ask for me in scale model.ru opening a post, please?
If you can't, it doesn't matter...
thanks anyway

Xan

KL

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 12:29:52 AM »

Hi Xan,  Smiley

the plane was flown by P.P. Savenko, of the 67th IAP.  Savenko was commander of the 4th squadron.  South Front, summer 1941.

check:  http://crimso.msk.ru/Site/Arts/Art3883.htm

И-16 тип 24 из состава 67-го ИАП, на котором в числе других летчиков летал капитан Савенко, сбивший за июнь-август 1941г. на Южном фронте три самолета противника лично и один в паре с другим летчиком полка.

HTH,
KL
xan

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 10:40:38 AM »

Thank you a lot Konstantin you are the ali baba's cave for us!

I commanded this book to learn more about the 67 IAP and the bessarabian front

Konstantin would you have a bigger size of the pic ?

in the fourth pic, the 307 coded I-16, what is in your opinion the draw in the fuselage, it isn't a red star, i don't see what it can be does someone have an idea ?

Xan
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 06:49:10 PM by xan » Logged

xan

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »

I received the book today:
inside two interesting pics:

this one who coule be a plane of the 67th IAP (the two font is diferent):

I imagine it could perfectely be different type of I-16 in a same squadron isn't it?

the pic you post with better quality:

Konstantin , Iknow how care we have to have interpreting B&W pics, but we will have to speak about the "2" number... It seems we have two colour. My first reaction was to think that it was a mark on the pics, but look at the first pic. It is a bad quality pic, but if I look at the "2" number it seem I can see a little colour difference in the same limits than in the new pics. Do you see that too ?
perhaps i'm wrong, and i'm waiting your opinions....
if the case of two colour, i don't one is obviusly white , and the other could be red...

the 70 plane is clearly white, such as the 12...

Xan

KL

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 08:05:10 PM »

Hi Xan,
I really don't know  Lips Sealed   Photo interpretation is not my field of expertise  Roll Eyes

But, the number could be silver!   Cheesy

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 07:25:53 AM »

Hi Konstantin and Xan,
But, the number could be silver!
It could. I am not sure, but this would justify the strange changes from photo to photo with the angulation and the changing evidence of brush strokes.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: