Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Interview with Anisimov
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:24:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with Anisimov  (Read 6546 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: July 08, 2011, 11:25:07 AM »

Hi,
I've just uploaded an interview of O. Koritov and K. Chirkin with Anisimov, navigator on Pe-2s.
http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/pilots/anisimov/anisimov.htm

Oleg, I think that there is need of some improvement of the translation and some captions on the many images enclosed.

Regards
Massimo
JP
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 05:01:59 PM »

I'll get this on the front page at my next hotel stop.  Out traveling at the moment. 
FPSOlkor

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 02:45:55 PM »

Sorry bout the translation - my english got a bit rusty. Captions to the photos are included in archives in DOC files.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 10:40:55 PM »

Hi Oleg,
AR has provided me of some further photos of planes of the same unit. I think that I'll add them.
Regards
Massimo
JP
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 12:59:48 AM »

Post update added to main site page.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 10:15:23 AM »

Hi John,
I'm thinking to restructurate my main page by transforming it in a more comprehensive list of types; this is to make small pages on each type where to move my considerations on their painting and photos, profiles and eventually other things, to lighten the pages on soviet planes painting that are growing too much.
So, I was thinking to move the links to the page of interviews, of links to other sites and of colorized photos on your main page, if you agree.
The page on links is obsolete and would deserve a rebuilding both in its form and a massive update and checking of links.
By the way, how are now with space availability?
Regards
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »

So, Massimo, will you plce captions for the photos?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: