Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
colorized image of Yak-7 and pilots
Sovietwarplanes
April 26, 2024, 06:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: colorized image of Yak-7 and pilots  (Read 10563 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: June 23, 2006, 10:06:55 PM »

Hi Oleg, hi people, Smiley
here is a provisional version of the colorized image of a Yak-7 for the page on Tikhomirov.

Still missing the details of shoulder straps.
One of my doubt is the camo. I imagined it as green/black and put in evidence the black bands. On my books, all Yak-7 of that version look painted so.
Reading the text, it looks that the planes were grey. One shade of grey or two shades with disruptive camo?
And the colors of hair and uniforms?
Could you ask to Tikhomirov himself, please?
Massimo Smiley
Ioaea

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 10:16:21 AM »

Looks like the photo was taken yesterday. Really, very good indeed. Makes you wonder exactly how you do it, but nevertheless the way I see it, it's a fantastic tribute to everyone who is featured in the image.

*salute*
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 03:50:31 PM »

Hi Ioaea, Smiley
I'm pleased that you appreciated it. The method... it's complex, but for the next image I think to simplify it.
I have seen that the option "multiply" is more promising than those that I am used to use (sorry, a sort of play of words...)
Massimo Smiley
FPSOlkor

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 05:02:39 PM »

here is a provisional version of the colorized image of a Yak-7 for the page on Tikhomirov.

One of my doubt is the camo. I imagined it as green/black and put in evidence the black bands. On my books, all Yak-7 of that version look painted so.
Reading the text, it looks that the planes were grey. One shade of grey or two shades with disruptive camo?
Massimo Smiley

I'm going to show the image to him tomorow. Lets see what he will say.
FPSOlkor

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »

Massimo Smiley

I'm going to show the image to him tomorow. Lets see what he will say.

I did ask him about the colour profile and showed him this picture. He states that airplane had gray cammo, I've spent quite some time, but he eventually said that the IL-2 FB one was the closest. Straps were "of sand colour with 2 thin blue strips, dividing it in to 3 thinner pieces in width, with stars quite often vfdt from tin cans"
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 07:36:07 AM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
I'll modify it within few days. Thank you.
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 02:01:38 PM »

Hello Massimo!
V.A. Was so impressed by your work< so that he asked me if i could ask You if it is possible to colorize
photo 8 from above from photo page 2!
Thank You
Oleg
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 02:58:38 PM »

Hi Oleg.  Smiley
I'll do it. The image of the group and Tikhomirov with moustaches, you mean? Only, some time will be required.
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 04:36:54 PM »

Hi Oleg.? Smiley
I'll do it. The image of the group and Tikhomirov with moustaches, you mean? Only, some time will be required.
Massimo
??llo, Massimo.
Yes, that's it. I do understand it. BTW, he made the Yak phopo a wallpaper... Thanks a lot!
Oleg

P.S. These are not pilots, they are ground crew.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 08:02:38 PM by FPSOlkor » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 09:58:52 PM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
the people aside the Yak-7, you mean?
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 12:18:54 AM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
the people aside the Yak-7, you mean?
Massimo
Yep.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 10:23:35 PM »

the image has been updated with grey camo and some (scarcely visible) colors on the shoulder straps, as you can see above.
Oleg, if you need for printing purposes, I can send an higher resolution version of it.
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 03:20:27 PM »

the image has been updated with grey camo and some (scarcely visible) colors on the shoulder straps, as you can see above.
Oleg, if you need for printing purposes, I can send an higher resolution version of it.
Massimo
Hey! This is exactly it!
Please, do send me a pic...
Thank You!
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 01:05:54 PM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
I've already sent to you the image twice on Hotmail, but it returned back both times.  Angry
Now I've sent it from my libero mailbox.
Please let me know if it arrives.
Massimo Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: