Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ever made the Revell-Monogram 1/48th scale Bf 110? Got the instructions?
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 04:07:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever made the Revell-Monogram 1/48th scale Bf 110? Got the instructions?  (Read 4898 times)
krofire

« on: June 26, 2006, 02:47:13 PM »

Apologies for getting a little off topic but I an sending out a plea for help from a fellow modeller and friend. He was making the Revell-Monogram Pro-Modeler 1/48th scale Messerschmitt Bf 110 G-4 (Kit No 85-5933) but no longer has the instructions (don't ask). Can anyone out there help him?

I know I have kept every kit instruction leaflet I have used for nearly the last 25 years so I would be happy to return the favour - sadly this one was not in my collection. I know many VVS Modelers (such as myself) also dabble in the aircraft of other air-arms (even - in this case - the then 'enemy') - so I hope the gods-of-the-forum & moderators will forgive me for trying to help out a model-maker in distress!

Thanks everyone.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 10:53:46 AM by krofire » Logged

Mark Brown
High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom
krofire

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 10:52:44 AM »

Hate to have to reply to myself but I have had some luck over on the Finescale Modeller Community Forum... So if anyone else has this same problem please give them a try..

Mark Brown
High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: