Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Greatmodels sale
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 08:00:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greatmodels sale  (Read 4337 times)
JP
Administrator

« on: September 01, 2011, 06:52:29 AM »

Gents,

Just a heads-up that GM is having a summer 50% off sale.  There are some good deals on Soviet aviation there.  For example, this one.

http://www.greatmodels.com/~smartcart/cgi/display.cgi?item_num=SHY32032  (Yes, I got one!)

Kind of big for you 1/72 scalers, but there are things in other scales, decals, etc.

JP
learstang

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 04:48:37 AM »

John, do you know if this one has the resin engine; I've been looking for one of those at a reasonable price for over a year now (my Hobby Boss IL-2 is getting lonely).

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
JP
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 05:13:16 AM »

I just got it today.  It has a resin engine with cylinders attached and a resin front face for the cowl.  I'll post some pics in a few when I get a sec.
JP
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 11:42:39 PM »

Here ya go.

learstang

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 06:52:31 AM »

Yes, John, that's the very one I've been looking for.  Thank you for posting the pictures!  Wouldn't you know I've just blown $56 on a 1/72nd scale armoured locomotive (Soviet GPW of course).  Oh well, maybe for Christmas, when the price is double what it is now.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: