Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Excellent French modeler
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 11:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent French modeler  (Read 4420 times)
JP
Administrator

« on: June 28, 2011, 09:16:56 PM »

Some very well done builds here, with a few soviet warplanes.   Smiley

http://www.ckclub.org/montages/philippe/philippe.html
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 08:46:54 AM »

Really beautiful! Some planes are so nicely made and photographed that seem real!
Pity that they have cutten the tail of the chopper!
Regards
Massimo
Pascal

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »

Hi,

Philippe is a friend of mine and Xan's too. He's one of the best model makers I know. He have to build a I-15... Wink On the french forum, his nickname is fr?reL?o.

Pascal

JP
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »

You should ask him to post his Russian works here! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: