Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ukraine air services 1918-22
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 04:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine air services 1918-22  (Read 4809 times)
stevehed

« on: August 30, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »

Hi,
    A question regarding Ukrainian aircraft has been posted on Britmodeller. Information appears a bit scarce in this neck of the woods but are there any publications that cover this period and may help to spread a little light on a short lived air force.

Regards, Steve
KL

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 11:46:09 PM »

http://www.umka.com.ua/rus/catalogue/militaria-ucrainica-series/kharuk-a-kryla-ukrainy-air-force-of-ukraine-of-1917-1920-wings-of-ukraine.html??refpar4=rss
stevehed

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 09:14:09 PM »

Thanks KL,
               Not only this book but another on the pilots and one more on Anatra of Odessa. Now all I need is my keyboard tuned to Ukrainian and some mammoth sessions on google translate. I'll pass the link on.

Cheers Steve
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: