Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
soviet b-25 mitchell
Sovietwarplanes
March 19, 2024, 07:49:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: soviet b-25 mitchell  (Read 6477 times)
-spokito-

« on: September 24, 2011, 02:44:48 PM »

hi everybody,

i spend a long time without modelling to improve my website. www.desavionsetdesmaquettes.com
then, it's over (for the moment, it's never ..over !)  and i turn my mind into a new project : modelling an historical mitchell during winter time.
i found this nice photo on the web :

have you more information about this machine ?
or have you a nice photo of mitchell type C i could take as an exemple ?

francis  Wink

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 05:25:27 PM »

Hi Spokito,
the photo is really nice. Thank you for sharing it. I'll move it between lend-lease planes.
Regards
Massimo
barneybolac

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:32:30 PM »

Close as I can get you on this aircraft.

http://lend-lease.airforce.ru/english/photogallery/b-25/index.htm
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 10:43:47 PM by barneybolac » Logged
DoctorB

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 12:10:49 AM »

Hello everybody,
this is rather colorful Mitchell I haven't seen before. The photograph was signed "The Pudov's crew". I also have 2 pictures of the pilot Fedor Pudov himself. Does anyone have an idea of which BAD this plane belonged to?

Respectfully, Boris.

Found him on the list of losses of 45th Gomel Long Range Aviation Division:
"Leutenant Pudov Fedor Mihailovich, VKP(b) member, born in 1917 in Novosibirsk oblast, drafted in October 1943 from the Civil Air Fleet, plane commander, did not return from the mission the night of 15-16 of September, 1944". Along with him failed to return Technik-Leutenant Rodionov D.V., pilot, and Subleutenant Manchuk D.T., navigator.
I wonder if gunner(s) and bombardier were able to bail out, unless for some reason, the crew of B-25 consisted of only 3 people that night.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:36:44 AM by DoctorB » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: