Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
A-20 Boston from Eastern front recovered
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 11:51:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A-20 Boston from Eastern front recovered  (Read 5351 times)
Audrius

« on: August 17, 2006, 09:42:49 PM »

hello
a friend has posted on Russian board a scan from Flypast with an article on two A-20 Boston recovered in Russia and exported in UK, where at the moment they are trying to recover one A-20 from both of them and more.
The recovery is under direction of : http://www.huntaircraftrecovery.com/

Here you are the scan for reading:

If anyone has more information on these serial number would be nice to hear. From the article is known that 41-19393 has served in 114th BAP.
What about 43-21664?

BR Audrius
Dark Green Man

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 01:44:44 AM »

WOW Audrius !
what issue of fly past is that?
I would like to get the magazine or good-quality scans of that article.
just the thing to 'spice up' an upcoming model building article I'm about to start writing.
particularly info on the 'C' as that has to be done before the 'G'

TIA

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Audrius

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 06:53:27 AM »

hello DGM

WOW Audrius !
what issue of fly past is that?

Grin Grin Grin he heee... be more accurate dear DGM , just at the bottom of the page is given as "Flypast September 2006"  Wink

Which kit are you using for the model? Have you already selected the camo and markings for your model? Interesting to know.
Good luck with Boston!

Audrius
Dark Green Man

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 11:26:22 PM »

AH ! I was more interested in the photos I guess....

it is my intention to use several AMT kits and one Italeri (re-issue of AMT) kits all in 1:48th scale.
I don't feel there are enough accurate versions in 1/72nd.

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: