Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
M D Baranov's White-1 ?
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 10:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: M D Baranov's White-1 ?  (Read 11353 times)
MtFlyR

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 12:46:42 AM »

Hi Audrius,
Great stuff! Thank you for all the info.  I got side tracked and I'm also working on a Bf-109b Spanish Civil War Black 6 in bare metal finish.  Like my scratch Yak -1 WS will be 28"/29".  I did send in some pic's. of my RC I-16 and Yak -1b you can see them on this sites Gallery though one is labled wrong it says Yak -1b and it's my I-16.  I'll try and post some Flying pic's. of my Yak-1(Blue 9), LaGG-3 (Red 30) & my La-5 (White 99) as soon as I can figure out how to.

Thanks again to all.

MtFlyR
Audrius

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 07:16:20 AM »

hi
there is a perfect picutre of Baranov's Yak1 showing what I mean by red inscription with white outline same for the victory stars.
Enjoy! Smiley

The only that makes me wonder is the shade of the star on the fuselage. It seems to be quite weathered without any outline.

BR Audrius
MtFlyR

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 02:41:07 PM »

Audrius,

Great picture thank you. Awesome... My scratch built RC Yak-1b and LaGG-3 also was posted on this web site on the first page What's New October 23rd.  I didn't remember where I saw it posted.

Pete

MtFlyR
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: