Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Reporting!
Sovietwarplanes
April 26, 2024, 06:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting!  (Read 3920 times)
Palanadine

« on: January 28, 2012, 08:51:42 PM »

Good evening and thank you for accepting my application!

I am very interested in almost all aspects of Soviet/ Russian aviation - and its scale representation. Mostly i focus on fighters/ attack aircraft in 1:48 scale, and bombers in 1:72 scale, all from a few years before the 2nd World War on to modern times.

Looking forward to know all of you here!

Regards, Palanadine.

"We cannot direct the winds, but we can adjust the sails."
learstang

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 12:47:52 AM »

Welcome to the site, Palanadine!  We have very knowledgeable people here.  If you have questions about the IL-2 Shturmovik, I'm the one to ask.

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
K.Ingraham

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 06:26:52 AM »

Welcome Palanadine.
There's a lot of knowledge & talent on this site, and then there's me.  Grin
Palanadine

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 09:47:00 AM »

Thank you very much guys, really appreciate it!

Jason, i think i have already come across your input while searching the forums about the Shturmovik, very extensive indeed! Will definitely be looking for your advice when i begin construction of Italeri's Il-2!  Grin

"We cannot direct the winds, but we can adjust the sails."
learstang

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 03:15:14 PM »

Thank you very much guys, really appreciate it!

Jason, i think i have already come across your input while searching the forums about the Shturmovik, very extensive indeed! Will definitely be looking for your advice when i begin construction of Italeri's Il-2!  Grin

Good, Palanadine!  I look forward to your Il-2 build.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: