Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Mig-3 section overhaul
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 08:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mig-3 section overhaul  (Read 7011 times)
warhawk

« on: February 08, 2012, 12:48:01 PM »

In light of new evidence (as I understood from board discussions AII Dark green NEVER existed, am I right),
How about revising the Mig-1/3 colors and profiles section?
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 07:01:23 PM »

Hi Warhawk,
I'll update it some day. It's a huge work, anyway.
Regards
Massimo
bbrought

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »

Hi Massimo

I was also doing some browsing of your site and noticed the MiG-3 section needs some work. In particular, this colour table should probably be removed or just linked to your main colour table:
http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/mig3/chips.html

That being said, your MiG-3 section in particular is really an incredible resource. I can just imagine how must time must have gone into it. I do hope you get a chance to upate it sometime.

Kind regards,
Bennie

BA Broughton
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 07:48:50 PM »

Hi Bennie,you are right, I'll have to do this. At the moment I'm working hard on the Il-2 page.
Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 05:52:53 PM »

Hi Bennie,you are right, I'll have to do this. At the moment I'm working hard on the Il-2 page.
Regards
Massimo

And I for one, thank you for that, Massimo!

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
bbrought

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 09:36:52 PM »

Yes, please finish the Il-2 section first - I find the material fascinating and I am really impressed with your profiles.

BA Broughton
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: