Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New Tu-2 in 1/48 scale
Sovietwarplanes
April 20, 2024, 03:08:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Tu-2 in 1/48 scale  (Read 4919 times)
Tyronesdaddy

« on: May 06, 2012, 09:15:08 PM »

It appears that we will see a 1/48 scale Tu-2 this year.  Pictures and info below:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//scalemodels.ru/&langpair=ru%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8
learstang

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:22:30 PM »

First the Tamiya IL-2, now this.  Perhaps this will be a banner year for VVS kits!

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
K.Ingraham

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 12:44:48 AM »

Not going to be a banner year for my checkbook, unless we're talking turnover rates.

I'm estatic about this announcement! Unless this turns out to be a complete POS, I'm down for at least two; the first to be a PLAAF Sabre target and either a latewar or early postwar VVS--I like the Pac Fleet 1946 torpedo bomber. Oh yeah, no more wrestling with and guessing about my ICM interior. No, wait, I'll finish that one too someday & maybe this'll give me some clue as to what the interior looks like.

Between Tamiya's IL-2, this prospect, the announced but unseen SU-2, oh yeah, the retirement fund can wait. So can groceries, especialy if the next surprise is a 48th IL-4, or even a modern 72d IL-4..or even....

Tyronesdaddy

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 01:47:56 AM »

First the Tamiya IL-2, now this.  Perhaps this will be a banner year for VVS kits!

The Tamiya Il-2, the Tu-2, the new Hobbyboss An-2, Trumpeter Mig-23 and the new Ark I-16s all in 1/48 scale.  It looks like an incredibly good year for Soviet Airforce kits.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:32:51 PM by Tyronesdaddy » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 02:13:06 PM »

It looks attractive and well made. Just, I think that the torpedo plane is a postwar adaptation. Eventually I'll wait for a bombing version.
Unfortunately, after a research, I have still doubts on the camouflage of this thing.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: