Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
3 variants 72d Li-2 from AModel on 'future releases' at Hannants!
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 06:15:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 variants 72d Li-2 from AModel on 'future releases' at Hannants!  (Read 5425 times)
K.Ingraham

« on: March 30, 2012, 08:20:55 PM »

Grin
AModels future releases include a transport Li-2, a bomber version and a brightly colored artic aviation ski plane. Yea-freaking-hoooo!!!!!

I'm down for all three. Will I ever be able to live within my budget?!
I didn't remain long enough to check for a release date, I had to scurry over here to tell you all.
Great day! Grin
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 09:01:23 PM »

Well there we go. I knew there had to be a reason Authentic's designer was working so hard on that VVS DC-3/Li-2 decal sheet.

I wonder what else Amodel will come up with that hasn't been previously announced.

John
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »

Very good, the night bomber has already a place for it in my exposer.
Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 07:20:28 AM »

I just now saw these on Hannant's website.  To say I am pleased is an understatement (especially regarding the Li-2NB).  About bl***y time but better late than never!  Urrah!

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Javier Planells

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 05:11:10 PM »

Tabbys and Lisunovs.

My life's become Hell Grin

Playing the mandolin is like tossing darts at people: when you do they move their feet rather quick!
learstang

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 05:39:44 PM »

Tabbys and Lisunovs.

My life's become Hell Grin

Javier, I just saw some sprue shots of the Tabby - it looks quite nice!  It'll certainly look interesting next to a C-47 with invasion stripes.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Javier Planells

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 08:33:02 PM »

YES!!! Grin

Both version of the Tabby look great. Now, I'm waiting for the Lisunov pictures  Cry

Did a "kit subject" count last night, taking into account what is about to be finished or to start building. 7 soviet aircraft, 3 czech, 2 americans and 2 japanese.

Russian aviation, more than modelers could ask for...

Playing the mandolin is like tossing darts at people: when you do they move their feet rather quick!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: