Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
In-box review of Tamiya's new IL-2 kit on Hyperscale>
Sovietwarplanes
April 28, 2024, 06:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: In-box review of Tamiya's new IL-2 kit on Hyperscale>  (Read 9565 times)
K.Ingraham

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 03:22:16 AM »

I'm doing my part to ensure its commercial success.  Grin
learstang

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 03:58:08 AM »

Good for you, Kevin!  I only have one ordered - I suppose I need to order at least one more to do my part.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
K.Ingraham

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 07:32:50 AM »

And now Brett (Hyperscale "What's New" for 11 May) has posted a side by side comparison of the AM & Tamiya Sturmovikii.
No surpise, Tammi clicks together while AM must be wrestled. OK, not a prob, I'm building my AMs anyway but good to know.

Accuracy differences are in the props/spinner and top of the cowling. That curved area on top of the cowling behind that intack is noticably round and proper on Tammi, I'll just have to face the AM model the other way so direct comparison on the shelp won't be easy. I dare say, no one will notice if I don't prop them side by side in the display.

Man, this posting thing is a challenge with all that cough medicine working its wonders--"better living through chemistry" as they say.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: