Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
La-funf
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 06:14:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: La-funf  (Read 12514 times)
FPSOlkor

« on: October 20, 2006, 10:09:17 AM »

I do think You'll like it.

And one more for pleasure viewing:

Copyright is mine in all cases.
Audrius

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 10:41:04 PM »

hello!
very nice pictures indeed!! Thanks for shearing with us.
Can you identify the regiment and pilot with La5 from VCh esquadrille? If you would know the number of the La-5 perhaps Massimo could include it's profile in the corresponding article on the site dedicated to this esquadrille.

BR Audrius
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 11:16:04 PM »

Hi, Smiley
Audrius has already written what I was thinking.
If you want, Oleg, I will make some restoration work on this good photo for any future use.
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 11:35:26 PM »

Hi, Smiley
Audrius has already written what I was thinking.
If you want, Oleg, I will make some restoration work on this good photo for any future use.
Massimo

I'd be pleased. 180 -th GvIAP, pilot Soshenko, regiment commander. Got this photo from Valyaev - former pilot of this squad. I do not know of the original TN for this aircraft.

BTW, You promised to colorize the photo for Tikhomirov....
Audrius

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »

I'd be pleased. 180 -th GvIAP, pilot Soshenko, regiment commander. Got this photo from Valyaev - former pilot of this squad. I do not know of the original TN for this aircraft.

Could you give us a full name of Sochenko, please?
And you have ability please ask more about "VCh" esq. to the Valyaev, would it be possible? Could you contact him?

Massimo
this is first evidence that 180GIAP had La-5 of VCh esq.!!!!  Shocked Defineatlly we need a profile and a contribution to the site.
BR
Audrius
FPSOlkor

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 12:47:24 AM »

Could you give us a full name of Sochenko, please?
And you have ability please ask more about "VCh" esq. to the Valyaev, would it be possible? Could you contact him?

Massimo
this is first evidence that 180GIAP had La-5 of VCh esq.!!!!? Shocked Defineatlly we need a profile and a contribution to the site.
BR
Audrius

Are you the same Audrius from VIF?

Well, I'm not sure if this is exactly Soshenko, since Valyaev has only 13% percent of his sight left. I havent also decyphered the sound in to text, but he was pretty sure that they had VCh planes - 2-3 of them? still, no TNs remembered. Soshenko was killed, so you may try to ask Hippo. Next vizit is planned in 2 weeks time.
Audrius

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 09:53:28 AM »

Are you the same Audrius from VIF?

Yep you are right, it's me! Smiley I'm on both both boards under my name.

Thanks for advice, should ask Hippo.

BR Audrius
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 02:53:37 PM »

Hi, Smiley
all this is very interesting. I hope that names and numbers will come out.
Oleg, I'm starting to colorize the image. A promise is a promise.
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 05:38:49 PM »

Hi, Smiley
all this is very interesting. I hope that names and numbers will come out.
Oleg, I'm starting to colorize the image. A promise is a promise.
Massimo
Thanx

But I do not work with documents - people only, and Valyaev is the only survivour of the regiment known to me. So... I'm afraid i will not be able to help with this one. So, the only thing You can do is colorize existing image....

Massimo, Please do repost the images and let me know about it, since they will be deleted soon from the place where I stored them.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 07:30:57 PM by FPSOlkor » Logged
yogy

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 02:04:28 PM »

[...]

The Fw190F-pipcture is also to be seen in "Jagdwaffe 44-45 in the East"  by Mr. Bergstrom. I hope you made arrangements with him for for (C), reprinting etc.  Roll Eyes.
FPSOlkor

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 07:15:37 PM »

[...]

The Fw190F-pipcture is also to be seen in "Jagdwaffe 44-45 in the East"? by Mr. Bergstrom. I hope you made arrangements with him for for (C), reprinting etc.? Roll Eyes.

If he has a negative - i'll let the copyright to him (btw, i havent seen this book at all, please, rescan it if possible to confirm it's  the same photo), otherwise, I got it from family album of the pilot, who has MORE rights for this photo, since he is pictured there. I'm not reprinting anything, apart from photo albums, and Ovsyannikov, pilot from 28-th GvIAP did tell me that some people from abroad aproached him for photos and intervies, and he DENIED them the possibility to have them.  This is another picture from the same site from the same pilot:

I will not tolerate accusations for stealing, and if i will not hear excuses i'll end the cooperation with those abroad here and now.
yogy

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 09:51:33 AM »

Tolkor, you are right. Your pic has better quality then the one in the mentioned book, but definitely it is at least the same scenery on the pics.
FPSOlkor

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 10:06:18 AM »

Tolkor, you are right. Your pic has better quality then the one in the mentioned book, but definitely it is at least the same scenery on the pics.
Accepted. The scenery is possibly the same, but lets not forget that in 1945 most of the former german airbases looked quite alike... That is, old damaged german aircraft were simply pushed aside by bulldozers.
yogy

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 09:46:54 PM »

Tolkor, now I checked in detail:

The pic in the book and yours are exactly the same, even the 3 cigarettes are in the same "position" Wink. But yours shows a better quality (higher resolution, better light), so I think you must have an original Wink.
FPSOlkor

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 11:48:16 PM »

Tolkor, now I checked in detail:

The pic in the book and yours are exactly the same, even the 3 cigarettes are in the same "position" Wink. But yours shows a better quality (higher resolution, better light), so I think you must have an original Wink.

Hmmm. It is possible, that Petrov has another image, and B. got it from him, although i'm not sure. Not sure as well that this image is of good quality (i'm afraid to imagine what is bad quality! Smiley ) What i would like to know, is how it is sighned? Oh yes - there are 4 cigarettes on the picture.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 03:09:23 AM by FPSOlkor » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: