Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Tapani's profiles of DB-3 DB-13 in Finnish service
Sovietwarplanes
April 27, 2024, 11:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tapani's profiles of DB-3 DB-13 in Finnish service  (Read 3467 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: June 29, 2012, 01:24:24 PM »

Hi,
I've uploaded a page with a research of Tapani on the story of DB-3  coded DB-13 in Finnish service from 1940 to 1945. Photos and profiles of Soviet, German and Finnish liveries and their evolution.

http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/db3-il4/db3-il4.htm
Here is one...

Regards
Massimo
ReccePhreak

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 07:29:18 PM »

GREAT info, Massimo!!

Of course, now it means I have to go buy another model kit, in order to build the recce version with the big camera sticking out of the nose. Too bad nobody makes a 1/48 DB-3 kit, I will have to locate one of the Maquette 1/72 ones.  Undecided

Larry
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »

Hi Larry,
the DB-3 is interesting for the variety of coloring. My preferred ones are the Soviet ones with nonstandard camouflage in 1940/41. I hope that Tapani will draw some of them.
Pity that the poor panelling of the kit of Maquette discourages to make the standard aluminium finish, that would put in evidence any defect.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: