Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New brochure on Pe-2 by HTmodel
Sovietwarplanes
April 20, 2024, 01:06:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New brochure on Pe-2 by HTmodel  (Read 4768 times)
Audrius

« on: October 11, 2005, 11:27:29 AM »

hello,
there was published a new brochure on Pe-2 by HTmodel (slovakia) - http://www.htmodel.sk/

I have got a copy of  it already.
It's main dedication is for modellers of Pe-2 a/c.
Contains big quantity of detail color pictures of survived and in restoration  Pe-2 (in Monino,Poland, Norway). As well the vintage b/w ones. The sketches from Russian and German aircraft's manual. And the drawings. Text contains just 3 pages of short histroy, both in Slovakian and English.

In few weeks to come (due to my travelling)  it should appear a more detailed brochure overview on the www.sovietwarplanes.com page.
Keep in touch!

BR Audrius

JP
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 09:33:03 PM »

I really look forward to seeing what you think of the book.

JP
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 11:35:32 AM »

Hi,
it should have photos by Yuri, the same photographer of the MiG-3 walkaround. He wrote that this was the first monograph with his photos of planes, the second being the new one on MiG-3.
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: