Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Faces behind those names
Sovietwarplanes
April 20, 2024, 04:02:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faces behind those names  (Read 10778 times)
warhawk

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 08:36:54 PM »

Right, this is me in front of Serbian AF Mi-8 at the Centennial of serbian AF Airshow this year...
I'm wearing the official T-shirt of my scale model club (part of IPMS Serbia)

Also me, also there, looking at Strizhi flying team and eating a bagel LOL
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:38:50 PM by warhawk » Logged
learstang

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 11:01:59 PM »

Nice pictures - warhawk!  It looks like it was good flying weather that day.  It also looks like all you chaps are a bit younger than me.  I suppose I'll have to scrounge up a photograph where I don't have my beard (the beard makes me look at least 10 years older - the grey that should be in my hair has migrated down to my beard).

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
FPSOlkor

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 07:16:48 PM »

Well, here goes nothing...

Ilya Prokofiev, Alexei Kukin (interview published here), leader of 234th regiment and Russian Knights-Strizhi teams Tkachenko, now dead, Konstantin Chirkin,  Oleg Korytov - me.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: