Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
AML I-16 UTI conversion 1/3 off at Hannants
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 10:23:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AML I-16 UTI conversion 1/3 off at Hannants  (Read 2599 times)
Troy Smith

« on: October 22, 2012, 05:13:11 AM »

?10.66, down from ?15.99 - http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/AMLA4825

It's the one with german decals, and the UTI used the type 5 wing, with the full length ailerons, which no 1/48th kit has to my knowledge...which is pain.  Looks to be a very detailed set other than that. There are pics on the Hannants site.

It's for the Eduard kit but think it could fit other kits.
[I have an MPM vacform that might be easier to match aileron detail on making it possible to modify the ailerons]

not much other VVS stuff in the sale though, some AML decals, Eduard VVS crew.

Hope of use
T
learstang

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »

Thank you for the heads-up, Troy!  I wish it were in 1/72nd scale.  1/48th's not my "thing" - I realised years ago that I was a 1/48th scale collector, not a 1/48th scale modeller.  With 1/72nd scale at least the slight possibility exists of my actually finishing a model.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: