Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
ICM U-2/Po-2VS Now Available
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICM U-2/Po-2VS Now Available  (Read 11016 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 04:40:44 PM »

Now all I need is for Valentin Muchichko to make mends with ICM to produce his astonishing R-5 series.

(Dreaming is priceless, I know Tongue )

That would be good, or maybe ICM would let him master the 1/72 I-153 that's still not available - I can dream too, you know!!! Wink

John
learstang

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 07:53:52 AM »

Yes, the "limousine" R-5 and/or the I-153 in 1/72nd scale would be very nice!

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Javier Planells

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 05:38:23 AM »

Been looking at some online builds of the ICM U-2... Dodgy fit on the fuselage seam... Also it looks like they did the propeller the other way around, and not very much of a war-time prop either.

C'mon ICM, give us our good old R-5!!! Grin

Playing the mandolin is like tossing darts at people: when you do they move their feet rather quick!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: