Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Groupsbuild
Sovietwarplanes
April 20, 2024, 05:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Groupsbuild  (Read 3952 times)
B_Realistic

« on: January 02, 2013, 08:07:25 PM »

Hi,

I was wondering if there is interest in a groupsbuild. It's just a thought.
At the modeling club I'm a member off there are some groupbuilds but mainly for military models and not aircraft and certainly no VVS aircraft.
Any thougths? Roll Eyes

Michel
learstang

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 09:07:39 PM »

Not a bad idea, Michel.  Of course, there has to be a theme - Barbarossa victims, bombers, fighters, VVS, Luftwaffe, Axis allies, etc.  My vote of course would be 1/72nd scale Shturmoviks!  Smiley  I would definitely be open to other suggestions.  One suggestion might be 1/72nd scale Axis allied aircraft used on the Eastern Front, either of German or native origin.  For example, you could do a Romanian He-112, or a Hungarian Cr.42.  If nothing else, this might persuade me to buy a Cr.42 or finish my Hungarian He-170.  However, this is a VVS site, so we might want to restrict the build to VVS-only aircraft.

Best Regards,

Jason
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:09:22 PM by learstang » Logged

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
B_Realistic

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »

Massimo,

what do you think?
Can we otherwise start a poll on this to see if there's some interest in that subject?

Michel
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 04:38:52 PM »

Hi Michel, hi Jason,
if you want, I can add a subforum 'groupbuilds' and anyone can open a discussion on a type, or on a model, but it looks that people is already doing so in other subforums here. Or do you mean something different about 'groupbuilds'?
Regards
Massimo
B_Realistic

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »

Massimo,

You're spot on. Cheesy
I think that it can be something where other modelers can participate.
Thanks.

Michel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: