Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
WARHAWK PRODUCTIONS - homemade custom vac canopies
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 07:49:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARHAWK PRODUCTIONS - homemade custom vac canopies  (Read 29202 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 03:20:27 PM »

For what I know, the canopy with rounded windows is good for MF and PFM too. It would be better to add this in the description.
Regards
Massimo
warhawk

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 08:47:23 PM »

Thanks for the tip. It will be included with the next batch Smiley

Aleksandar
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 03:37:21 PM »

Your canopies are extremely interesting. I hope that your catalogue will be increased soon.
Regards
Massimo
warhawk

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 11:58:33 AM »

Dear friends,

Due to various reasons, most notable of them being a new job abroad, as well as relatively no interest for the canopies in the last few months, I have decided to close down the canopy production.
I have not yet made the decision whether this will be temporary and by how long, but for the time being, I would like to concentrate the little free time I will have solely on my scale modelling and once again view it purely as a hobby.
I would like to thank everyone who have shown trust in me and gave me positive feedback for my work so far, thus helping me to perfect my modelling skills and learn something new.

Regards,
Aleksandar
Warhawk Productions
warhawk

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2020, 10:30:50 AM »

How about the possibility to produce replacements for the early style canopies for I-16 type 5, I-17 and other of the earliest kits of Amodel?

Sorry to raise an old topic, but I believe a new Russian vac manufacturer has answered Your 'early-Amodel-Rata' canopy issues  Smiley
See HERE

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2020, 05:19:40 PM »

Good link, thank you. The shop ha also interesting resin details sets and kits.
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2020, 04:29:33 PM »

Thank you for the link, Aleksandar! I couldn't resist - I went ahead and placed an order. It was a bit challenging since the ebay store is in German, but I blundered my way through; at least, I got a payment receipt from PayPal and then a refund for part of the shipping costs, so I think it worked! As Massimo says, the site offers some very interesting products.

John
warhawk

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2020, 05:56:33 PM »

It was a bit challenging since the E-bay store is in German, but I blundered my way through

Oh, perhaps it was because I have an account on German E-bay, which allows me to view other E-bay content from around the world...
Sorry, didn't cross my mind to look that add through an English version.

Glad it worked, nevertheless.
Wish they also offered those as separate items (only one I currently need is the I-153 one)

Aleksandar
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2020, 06:17:12 PM »

Good thinking - I went back and searched out an English-language version for next time  Wink :
https://www.ebay.com/str/ModellersLittleHelperInt-Store

John
erussell

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2023, 03:51:29 AM »

"Next time" will be next decade - The seller is away until Tue, Dec 31, 2030. Expect a delay in delivery until they return.
learstang

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2023, 02:49:12 AM »

Yes, this is eBay's charming way of telling us that a seller is in Russia.

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: