Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Finished my La-7 model
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 01:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished my La-7 model  (Read 5026 times)
Clare

« on: January 10, 2007, 03:19:29 AM »

I finally finished another model over the holidays.? This is my Eduard La-7.? Everyone has to have a couple of models? in the markings of the great aces.? Here is mine of Kozhedub.? I tend to feel that this aircraft was a late model with a single color upper surface.? I couldn't find a source of the number 27 without the red surround so I am overlooking that item.? Also the panel behind the score panel should probably have been more greenish (I used some old Aeromaster paints).? All in all though, I am pleased with the model.

Clare

1/72 = Gentlemen's Scale
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 06:48:49 PM »

Very nice model, Clare. I have a model still to paint. I think that my one will be of Amet-Khan. The second one could be converted into a two-seater using the surplus canopies.
Massimo Smiley
Audrius

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 07:16:56 AM »

hello,
Very nice model of La-7!!! It attracts an eye Smiley
Could you please share how much time you have spent building this nice model?

BR Audrius
Clare

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 03:15:50 AM »

Thank you Andruis.   Smiley

I tend to build very slowly and usually have more than one project going at the same time.  That said, this was a very easy kit to build.  I could have easily finished it in two to three weeks worth of evenings.

The Eduard kit fit together very well except for the exhaust area.  I really liked the color photo-etched parts that were included although I did not use all of them.

Here is a photo of the IP and seat using the kit parts.

clare

1/72 = Gentlemen's Scale
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: