Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Some of my builds
Sovietwarplanes
April 23, 2024, 05:22:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my builds  (Read 9808 times)
Dark Green Man

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 11:19:12 PM »

Actually, I just ordered an Accurate Miniatures Shturmovik from Ebay at a pretty good price. I wanted the Tamiya kit, but it costs a few more dollars than I was able to spend. I'm looking forward to building it!

I have built (or am building) several of them and I can now do it without the instructions. Cheesy
if you have any questions or problems give me a shout.
(1/48 is my preferred scale and the AMI Il-2 kit is one that inspired me to get into GPW-era VVS kis)

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
jonbius

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 12:20:17 AM »

Actually, I just ordered an Accurate Miniatures Shturmovik from Ebay at a pretty good price. I wanted the Tamiya kit, but it costs a few more dollars than I was able to spend. I'm looking forward to building it!

I have built (or am building) several of them and I can now do it without the instructions. Cheesy
if you have any questions or problems give me a shout.
(1/48 is my preferred scale and the AMI Il-2 kit is one that inspired me to get into GPW-era VVS kis)

Thanks for the offer, DGM!

Jon Bius
agapemodels.com
Modeling with a Higher Purpose
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: