Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
South Front Yak-1
Sovietwarplanes
April 29, 2024, 01:58:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: South Front Yak-1  (Read 27118 times)
learstang

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2013, 05:45:42 AM »

Pip, your Yak-1 looks quite nice!  The AKAN colours look good to me; that AMT-7 is definitely blue, not greyish-blue as I mentioned in Jon's thread on his Yak-7V.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Seawinder

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2013, 06:07:03 AM »

Hubs were probably green.  Huh I could be wrong there...  Lips Sealed

Neither of the two original early Yaks preserved in Russian museums, Yak-1 in Saratov Regional Museum and early Yak-9 preserved in OKB Yakovlev Museum has gray wheels:

Thanks, Konstantin, that's good enough for me. I'll go with green hubs and dare anybody to prove me wrong.
Cheers,
Pip
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: