Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Sukchoi Su-2 1/72 ICM build
Sovietwarplanes
April 16, 2024, 04:30:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sukchoi Su-2 1/72 ICM build  (Read 15514 times)
Libor Jekl

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 07:57:51 AM »

Thanks, guys!? Smiley

The kit is finished... Last alteration was replacing the turret Shkas gun from ICM SB kit (looks better then kit's item).

Cheers,
Libor

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 10:31:36 PM »

Hi Libor, Smiley
it looks an excellent model. Well done.
What did you utilize of the SB, exactly? The ring and the gun? Can the SB be built without these pieces?
Another question: should I ever write a page on Su-2, could I eventually utilize your work, with due credits of course?

Massimo
Libor Jekl

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »

Hi Massimo,

Thanks!  Smiley

Yes, no problem, please use it as soon as possible  Grin Such page would be very welcome! (still want to do at least one Su-2, probably with M-82 engine).

From the SB kit I borrowed only the machine gun, the rest is combination of scratchbuilding and Eduard parts (feed belt, sight). I plan to build the Czech license-built Avia B-71, which used different machine guns.

Cheers,
Libor
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 03:32:19 PM »

Thank you Libor.  Smiley
I'll wait for your second Su-2.
I have two kits with resin cowlings, but probably my models will be much simpler than yours.
Massimo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: