Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My T-34 tanks...
Sovietwarplanes
April 27, 2024, 12:46:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My T-34 tanks...  (Read 9593 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »

Hi Troy,
Massimo, are you aware that the Hobby Boss 1/48th T-34 family of kits all come with full interiors?
[Being scaled down from the trumpeter 1/16th T-34!] 

They are also quite cheap. Around 10GBP in the UK. I have a few stashed....

At least in 1/48th the scales 'match'!

I know that the T-34 of Hobbyboss is attractive and cheap, but I have a lot of 1/35 models still to build, and I don't want to start another collection in a different scale.
Regards
Massimo
4bogreen

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 07:15:10 AM »

Hi guys  Cheesy

@Massimo,
I understand what you talk about. I don't like it eather to throw away expensive Tamiya kits, especially 5 or 6 of them  Shocked.
As a T-34 enthusiast i know the Tamiya kit faults. There are some details that are still nice, even with the kits of today, but it also shows that this are kit from the 70ties... If you decide to replace them ( i recoment the AFV for you), just buy the one you want to make. That wil keep the cost a bit down, and you have a nice up to date kit  Grin

@Troy,
I used the AK color modulation set for 4bo green and then i faded with oils. The Hobby Boss T-34 kit in 1/48 scale is unmatched. More detail then a Tamiya, looks great in combination with aircraft dioramas. 1/48 is not my scale for armor, but if i have to mention one armor kit i would make, it wil be the Hobby boss T-34...

Regards,

Remco

On the bench,
-Eduard 1/48 Messerschmitt BF109E-4 ZG-1
-Eduard 1/48 Spitfire MK.Vb 57 GIAP, Kuban
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: