Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
La-7 in 1/33 from paper
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 10:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: La-7 in 1/33 from paper  (Read 3613 times)
66misos

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

« on: April 03, 2013, 01:27:27 PM »

Hi,
I always wonder what some people are able to do. This is inspiration for those waiting for particular kit that nobody produces:

I found it at http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_17518_start_180.html
It is paper (!) kit of La-7 in 1/33 scale made by own design by one very handy Russian guy. Although it is written in Russian language the pictures alone (over 10 pages) accompanying whole build are explaining enough.

66misos

learstang

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 09:25:42 PM »

That's amazing!  Now if only someone would come out with a plastic kit in 1/32nd scale of this important aeroplane.  And an La-5FN, and a Yak-9, and a...

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
jonbius

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »

That is astounding... wow!

Jon Bius
agapemodels.com
Modeling with a Higher Purpose
Pages: [1]
  Print