Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pe-2 Eagle Strike decals info needed
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 02:50:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pe-2 Eagle Strike decals info needed  (Read 3743 times)
B_Realistic

« on: May 02, 2013, 10:41:02 AM »

Hi,

I've got the decalsheet from Eagle Strike for the Pe-2 and my interest goes to a Pe-2 from 3rd Figther Aviation Group in 1943.
Are there any pictures from that aircraft and are the colors and camo correct?
When I take a look at some pictures from the Pe-2 on Massimo's page of the Pe-2 I notice that some identificaton bands under the wing are not on the whole wingtip in contrast as defined on the decalsheet. Huh
Thanks.

Michel
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:46:29 AM by B_Realistic » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 04:21:36 PM »

Hi Michel,
I don't remember to have seen photos of this attractive plane.
Eventual white bands were related to the unit; so there is not reason to think that, if an unit had thin bands, another one can't have all the tips white.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: