Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New 1/48 kits coming soon...hopefully
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 11:03:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New 1/48 kits coming soon...hopefully  (Read 10357 times)
Troy Smith

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 09:26:34 PM »

Another LaGG-3 in 1/48 after the ICM? Why don't they use their efforts to make something that is really needed?
Regards
Massimo

Probably needs another thread, but I'm wondering if this is just a rebox of the South Front Kit?

That was also a Series 4,  South Front don't seem to be around anymore, and I don't see Amodel tooling up another series 4, but I can see them reboxing an existing kit.

I'll do some searching and see what i can find.   I had a look at my SF LaGG3 the other day and it's not bad, bit cruder than the ICM kit, though I've not tried them side by side in light of Jean's comments on size, or compared them to the Zvezda La-5.
But I will next time I get a chance!

EDIT - just had a search for the Amodel kit, no sprue shots, it seems not to out as yet.   

I did find it listed at Hobbyterra
http://hobbyterra.com/product/1-48-plastic-kit-lagg-3-4-series-amodel-4809.html

And they had sprue shots of the Modelsvit Yak-1 up, so I presume they will post these when they get the kit in stock.   

Cheers
T
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:43:35 PM by Troy Smith » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: