Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Interviews and their discussion
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 08:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interviews and their discussion  (Read 17095 times)
FPSOlkor

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 11:45:19 AM »

So, Pomorov was a mechanic of MiG-1 too. Who knows if he remembers anything about the colors of the inner parts? Was the cockpit and the inner side of removable panels painted with shades of grey, or light blue and green, or what else?
Another question: those Yaks appearing on the photo of the interview with surprisingly dark undersurfaces... were they light blue, grey or what else?
According to P. inner parts of the MiG's (without specification which model) were painted in either very light blue, gloss black (so called Kuzbass Lak) or some kind of Caucasian skin color... Hope this will help. Undersides of Yaks were gray.? ?

Cockpits must have looked like this

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 11:52:03 AM by FPSOlkor » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 06:57:47 AM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
thank you for this interesting information. Caucasian skin? Some light tan? This was unexpected! Could it be on wooden parts only, the color of the putty?
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 08:41:16 AM »

It means the color on the lower part of second photo... Not sure how it is called in english. Entire cockpits were colored in one color. The inner part of the fuselage usually was gray.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
thank you for the informations.
The inner part of fuselage... do you mean the rear wooden part, the inner face of engine panels or both?
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
thank you for the informations.
The inner part of fuselage... do you mean the rear wooden part, the inner face of engine panels or both?
Massimo
I suppose it has to be the rear fuselage behind pilots seat...

How's the interview doing?
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 02:18:59 PM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
I've uploaded the interview today. It is very interesting. Thank you for sending it.
Some point is not fully clear to me, I think that someone of English motherlanguage should have a look for small corrections.
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »

Allk malaria ended instantly.
And -"-

? Group or singular flights?
- You were training for -"-
FPSOlkor

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 08:08:37 PM »

Bochkarev was executed...
For some reazon mistakes appear which were not present in the original text - i checked...

Frontpage link does not work.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 09:28:56 PM by FPSOlkor » Logged
Dark Green Man

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 03:58:15 AM »

http://mig3.sovietwarplanes.com/pilots/kardopoltsev/kardopoltsev.htm

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 02:15:55 PM »

Hi, Smiley
I'll correct this on next days. If you find further things, in the meantime, please write.
Massimo
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 11:25:24 PM »

Hi,
I've corrected other things... but I don't find where Bochkarev is written.
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »

My mistake  Grin - Bychkov was the surname...

- This was that Bychkov?

Yes, we had found some propaganda lists sighned by him?

(The memory must have failed Benedikt Ilyich in this case: 937 IAP commander Kolzov was killed on 7.11.43, and Bychkov was captured on 11.12.43, when he was deputy squadron commander in 482 IAP. Bychkov really was in 937 IAP earlier, and in 1942 he was sentenced for a crash, caused by him, what did not become an obstacle for him to become a HSU. According to the interrogation protocols, he did not admott him self guilty, claimimg that he never had any relationship with the ROA, and that Germans just used his name and title. No proof was found of his relationship, but he was stripped of his rank, awards and discharged from the active duty.)

? Did you complete some kinds of forms for kill claims? Or you would just report, and confirmation was non of your business?

All paper work was adjutants responcibility. Of course we had some problems with confirmations... One of my claims was not confirmed. It was almost at the end of war, in Grenau, near Neische. We flew free hunt. Marchenko took me with him, and he shot one down right by the field. It smoked and dissapeared... Another Fokker-190 was there, so I shot at him, and I saw how it rolled over on the ground, burning.
We landed and reported to IAP commander Sobolev: ?Shot down planes near our homebase, send someone to check, we will show where they fell?.
He said:
?You become impudent! If you shot down all Luftwaffe, who?s flying the? Do you want more awards??.

You become impudent! If you shot down all Luftwaffe, who?s flying then?
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 09:51:26 PM »

Hi Oleg, Smiley
well, I'll correct the page.
But I've not undestood: who was executed? Have I to add this?
Massimo
FPSOlkor

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 09:58:16 PM »

Bychkov... He was sentenced for treason and executed in 47 or 48...
FPSOlkor

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 11:41:17 AM »

Massimo
Not Kybarev, but Kubarev!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: