Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hi from Sweden
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Sweden  (Read 3551 times)
Starfighter
« on: June 24, 2013, 09:32:36 PM »

Hi all!
Have liked Russian airplanes since I saw some in a book I bought 1966, Airplanes in colour - Hunters, by Kenneth Munson. Have not buildt so many but have plenty of kits. As my wife is Hungarian I have seen some real ones in Hungary and at museums in Slovakia. At the moment I am trying to build Amodels Tu-128, the Yak-28PM is another I have tryed to get ready for years. Have plenty of halfmade models as it all the time pops up new, hard to hold my fingers away and test them.

Nice to be in good company!

Sven-Ake
B_Realistic

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:51:57 PM »

Welcome. Cheesy
If your a Russian aircraft fan you're at the right place.
I'm from Belgium and I only build in 1/48th scale.
learstang

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 12:36:29 AM »

Welcome, indeed, Sven-Ake!  We have some very knowledgeable people on this site.  My particular area of interest is the Il-2 Shturmovik.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
JP
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 10:17:00 PM »

The more, the merrier.  Welcome aboard!
JP
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 08:41:52 PM »

Well, that didn't last long.  He deleted his account?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: