Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Welcome to new user expositor!
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 07:29:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to new user expositor!  (Read 4076 times)
JP
Administrator

« on: August 07, 2013, 08:30:45 PM »

The last member to have joined via open registration.  More on that in a moment...
expositor

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 09:52:48 PM »

Hello to All, and thanks to you John for the nice welcome, even before I posted!  Just interested in all power's naval aviation, whether sea or land based. 
I must confess I still like EP's book which I bought some years ago, though not wanting to malign said work, I found the disparity between the photos and many of the nice drawings therein prompted me to go looking on the net for information, and so found this forum with (not to be patronizing) many knowledgeable participants.

Thanks!
learstang

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 01:04:11 AM »

Welcome to the site, expositor!  I'm the site's (self-appointed) Il-2 "expert", which was used extensively by land-based naval squadrons during the GPW (the Il-2, not me!).

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
expositor

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 10:49:36 PM »

Thanks Jason!  I'll certainly bother you for info!!!
B_Realistic

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »

Welcome on this forum.
Very interesting subject Naval. Cheesy
expositor

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 02:35:14 AM »

Thanks B !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: