Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
AKAN AMT-7 Blue
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 04:37:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: AKAN AMT-7 Blue  (Read 12887 times)
learstang

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 11:21:09 PM »

Off-topic, but I suppose I can do that since this is my topic, that 25189 looks like PRU Blue.  Anyone else think so?  And Pip, thank you for posting that photograph.  Do you have the FS Standards book - I'd love to buy one, but the ones I've seen are rather pricey (over $100USD).

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Seawinder

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 12:09:51 AM »

Off-topic, but I suppose I can do that since this is my topic, that 25189 looks like PRU Blue.  Anyone else think so?  And Pip, thank you for posting that photograph.  Do you have the FS Standards book - I'd love to buy one, but the ones I've seen are rather pricey (over $100USD).

Regards,

Jason

Hi Jason.
Indeed, 35189 is often given as an FS approximation for PRU Blue. I've got the small chip versions of both FS595A and B. As I recall, 595B was in the $60 when I bought it. I think it's a worthwhile investment, but I don't plan to buy 595C -- figure what I've got will do.

Pip
learstang

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 12:27:10 AM »

Regards,

Jason

Hi Jason.
Indeed, 35189 is often given as an FS approximation for PRU Blue. I've got the small chip versions of both FS595A and B. As I recall, 595B was in the $60 when I bought it. I think it's a worthwhile investment, but I don't plan to buy 595C -- figure what I've got will do.

Pip

Thank you, Pip!  I think I could come up with $60 for such a useful book, if I can find it at that price.  I've certainly bought more expensive ones.  And thank you for confirming what I thought about 25189.  Now, as I recall, that first number - the 2 or 3 refers to the specularity - matte or glossy, is that correct, with 2 being matte and 3 being glossy, or some such?

Regards,

Jason

- Warren William Zevon
Seawinder

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 04:07:55 AM »

Thank you, Pip!  I think I could come up with $60 for such a useful book, if I can find it at that price.  I've certainly bought more expensive ones.  And thank you for confirming what I thought about 25189.  Now, as I recall, that first number - the 2 or 3 refers to the specularity - matte or glossy, is that correct, with 2 being matte and 3 being glossy, or some such?

Regards,
Jason

Hi Jason.
1XXXX is gloss, 2XXXX is semigloss, 3XXXX is matte.

Cheers
learstang

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 05:33:41 AM »

Regards,
Jason

Hi Jason.
1XXXX is gloss, 2XXXX is semigloss, 3XXXX is matte.

Cheers

Thank you, Pip!  I knew it was something like that.

Regards,

Jason

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: