Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Safonov's I-16 - Starboard fuselage inscription?
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 05:00:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safonov's I-16 - Starboard fuselage inscription?  (Read 4187 times)
warhawk

« on: October 06, 2013, 08:29:20 PM »

Greetings,

I have found two different interpretations of Safonov's machine, which got me wondering: which of these profiles is correct?
I am referring to the white slogan.
(source: WINGS PALETTE)

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 11:07:14 PM »

Try here, there is a link to a thread on Scalemodels on this topic.
http://sovietwarplanes.com/board/index.php?topic=1079.0
I suspect that the slogan was known in textual form, but perhaps there are not photos of it. I hope to be wrong.
warhawk

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 03:12:51 PM »

Well, if no photo of starboard side exists, I'll just choose another scheme for my model.
Thank you for the link anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: