Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Lavochkin La 250 A-Model 1/72
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 10:28:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lavochkin La 250 A-Model 1/72  (Read 6262 times)
johnr

« on: May 20, 2014, 09:10:24 PM »

This was completed a while ago but for some reason I never got around to posting.
It involved all the usual fiddling to make things fit associated with A-Model products but the biggest problem was with the missile mountings. The inboard mount is in the wrong place. It should be opposite the 'bullet' on the wing leading edge. The outboard mounting is unrepresentative of the real thing. It should have tracks for the rollers on the missile fins to run in. I only discovered this after the model was 'finished' and I tried to mount the missiles. Correcting all this involved much handling which did nothing to enhance the Alclad finish.
John
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 09:59:14 PM »

Hi John,
impressive model anyway. It has some resemblance with the Su-15, but I suppose it is longer.
Regards
Massimo
Javier Planells

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 11:31:31 PM »

Tough cookie, but a lovely model. Well done, John!

Playing the mandolin is like tossing darts at people: when you do they move their feet rather quick!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: