Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Rest Models Polikarpov I-5 colours?
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 04:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rest Models Polikarpov I-5 colours?  (Read 13070 times)
KL

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 08:47:53 PM »

about black UT-1s and I-5s in memoirs -

Закончив штурмовку, самолеты нашего полка, согласно полученному перед вылетом приказу, группами летели, теперь уже на другой аэродром, находившийся на самом берегу Черного моря.
Не спеша осматриваемся и видим, что на новом аэродроме рассредоточены по капонирам самолеты морской авиации И-16.  Но что такое? Тут же с И-16 расположились маленькие учебно-тренировочные самолеты УТ-1.
? Почему они у вас черные? ? спрашиваем у летчиков-моряков.
? Мы летаем ночью в фашистский тыл. Когда немцы ищут прожекторами, то на фоне ночного неба, наши самолеты обнаружить очень трудно. И летаем мы не как все, а по-своему.
? Сначала летит И-5, гудит в небе до тех пор, пока немцы наугад не откроют огонь из своих зениток. Прожекторы не могут обнаружить эту черную ?приманку?. А в это время низко над землей появляются УТ-1 и расстреливают зенитные установки противника, сбрасывают на них гранаты. Потом они же принимаются за штурмовку дорог. Обнаружив движущиеся машины, расстреливают их.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 06:59:35 AM »

Hi,
an automatic translation:
Finished ground attack planes of our regiment , under orders received before departure , the group flew , now at another airport , is located on the Black Sea coast .
Leisurely look around and see that the new airfield dispersed caponier naval aircraft -16 . But what is it? Immediately with I-16 is a small trainer aircraft UT-1 .
- Why did you get black ? - We ask the pilots sailors.
- We fly at night in the Nazi rear. When the Germans are looking for projectors , the night sky , our aircraft are very difficult to detect . And we do not fly all , and in his own way .
- First I-5 flies , buzzing in the sky as long as the Germans did not open fire at random from their antiaircraft guns . Spotlights can not find this black " bait ." And at this time there are low to the ground UT-1 and shoot the enemy anti-aircraft guns , grenades thrown at them . Then they attack the same taken for roads. Finding moving machine , shoot them .
Regards
Massimo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: