Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Article about VVS Spitfires
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 09:30:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Article about VVS Spitfires  (Read 4954 times)
KL

« on: February 12, 2014, 12:41:30 AM »

There is an article about Soviet Spitfires in February FlyPast:

8 pages by Vladimir Kotelnikov. It's basically shortened text that was published in "Aviatsiya i Kosmonavtika" and later republished in Yauza-Aviakollektsiya book.  Still, good to have this text in English.
learstang

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 12:44:45 AM »

Thank you for the alert on this, Konstantin!  I may have to buy this one.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Troy Smith

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 01:41:22 PM »

I saw this is in the supermarket, which was unusual as I don't normally look at the magazines,  had a very quick flick through to see if any photos were new to me,  but I had seen them all before. 

If it's still there I'll quickly read the article, but I wasn't going to spend 4 pounds for some photos I already have.

cheers
T
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: