Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Problems ordering from Alanger
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems ordering from Alanger  (Read 3519 times)
virgin_widow
« on: March 27, 2007, 07:00:49 AM »

Has anyone had problems with ordering from Alanger in the United States. I made a purchase a while ago and I have not received my items. I have been trying to e-mail them but keep getting the e-mails returned because of server problems on their end and I called the phone numbers listed on their web siite but they are either disconnected or you leave a message and no one returns your call. Just wanted to know if anyone had issues with them. Thanks. Love the site.

virgin_widow
goatmonkey

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 04:07:40 AM »

yes actually.  many people have.  don't know what's going on with the guy running the site but what you're talking about is pretty common, both through the store website and on ebay.  emails go unanswered, items unshipped, etc. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: