Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Help locating an issue of Самолеты Миpa
Sovietwarplanes
April 29, 2024, 09:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help locating an issue of Самолеты Миpa  (Read 3867 times)
alenf

« on: March 29, 2007, 07:22:43 PM »

Hello,
I'm trying to find the issue of "Самолеты Мира" which included a feature titled "Второе дыхание Каталины" by Nikolai Kriglov (Николай Круглов). It is about the KM-2, a derivative of the PBN Nomad with ASh-82 FN engines and 4-bladed props, developed by Beriev.
And, of course, I'm interested in any other reference to this aircraft!

Can anybody help?

Thank You, and Cheers!

alenf
Dark Green Man

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »

do you have Red Stars 4 : Lend-Lease aircraft in Russia
by Carl-Frederik Geust ?
page 154 shows two photos of N-344 and there is a color profile of it on page 223

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
alenf

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »

Hello,
I didn't buy it because it was a bit ouside my interests (I prefer the Cold War Era), but it might be a good idea to get one.

Thank You for the hint!

alenf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: