Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Me-163 Komet with red stars
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 12:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Me-163 Komet with red stars  (Read 5126 times)
marluc

« on: August 20, 2011, 08:07:55 PM »

Hello:

This is the Me-163S tested at the LII.

As it was evidently repainted,I would like to know the colours.My guess is AMT-4/AMT-7,or AMT-11 upperside perhaps?
Thanks in advance for your help,greetings.

Martin
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »

Hi Marluc,
thak you for posting.
About the colors, I can't say but what you have already hypothized.
The color appears lighter than the red of the stars, but often the  NII VVS utilized different films than those utilized by the reporters on the front line, and the snowy background implies an underexposition of the image.
Regards
Massimo
marluc

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 04:20:21 PM »

Thanks Massimo for your useful comment about the colour and the photographic films.Greetings.

Martin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: