Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Italeri asking for opinion
Sovietwarplanes
April 25, 2024, 10:00:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Italeri asking for opinion  (Read 3253 times)
TISO

« on: September 14, 2014, 09:17:41 PM »

Italeri is asking for opinion on future new mould, improved mould and old kits that modellers would like to see in production:
http://italeri.com/news_scheda.asp?idNews=473

My list:
1- Which 100% new scale model kit you would like to have in the next 2015 Italeri Catalogue.
1/72 soviet Yakovlev Yak-1b

2- Which are the scale model kits in our current line up you would like to improve (i.e. moulds improvement, details,  new decals,?)
1/72 ex Supermodel CANT Z-1007bis (monoderiva & Bideriva)

3- Which are the Italeri model kits of the past, not more available for years, that you would like to see once again in our ?Back Again? series.
1/72 Sukhoi Su-22M3/4

Disciple of Error
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 09:38:57 PM »

Hi tiso,
I guess it's scarcely useful to ask for Soviet models to Italeri. The Su-24 was a mould of Dragon, now sold by Zvezda. It is rather unaccurate, so a new one would be welcome, but I don't think that Italeri is the right firm for it.
Interesting questions, anyway. Thank you for the link. I'll think about it and post something.
Regards
Massimo
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 06:34:29 AM »

Hi Tiso,
thinking again... a reissue of Italeri kits with updated decals, including the molds owned by Zvezda, could be not bad. They would include the modified markings of the Russian federation and some more expo variants.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: