Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Zvezda 1/48 Pe-2
Sovietwarplanes
April 25, 2024, 07:51:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zvezda 1/48 Pe-2  (Read 16456 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 06:16:58 AM »

Interesting and surprising. It's the first time I see an huge 1/48 model on a pedestal.
Regards
Massimo
ReccePhreak

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 04:23:26 AM »

Good thing I got all those MPM pain in the ass ones....

I plan to keep my MPM "PITA" kit, and try to convert it to a recce Pe-2R version.
I can't really afford to buy any new kits, but if Zvezda decided to release a Pe-2R, I MIGHT just have to save up for one.  Grin

Regards,
Larry
bbrought

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 02:12:24 PM »

Interesting and surprising. It's the first time I see an huge 1/48 model on a pedestal.

I think Zvezda gives this option for most of their new 1/48th scale kits (certainly the Yak-3 and Su-2 have that option), but I believe you have to buy the stand separately.

A friend of mine in Russia bought one of the new Pe-2 kits (they are already available there) and according to him it looks incredible "in person". I've been tempted to ask him to send me one, but I have resolved to first build some of the existing kits in my stash. I'll definitely get one of the Pe-2 kits eventual - and probably more than one. It is my favourite twin-engined aircraft of WWII.

BA Broughton
Dark Green Man

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 08:09:20 AM »

Good thing I got all those MPM pain in the ass ones....

I plan to keep my MPM "PITA" kit, and try to convert it to a recce Pe-2R version.
I can't really afford to buy any new kits, but if Zvezda decided to release a Pe-2R, I MIGHT just have to save up for one.  Grin

Regards,
Larry

Armada 18 would be a big help there.
if you look around you might find it online.

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
otto

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2015, 12:30:27 PM »

Looks like the surfaces are fully riveted: to me, this is more important than interior details! Grin
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2015, 08:16:00 PM »

Interesting, I wait to see the effect of this detail.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: