Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hello from beautiful Oran
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 02:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from beautiful Oran  (Read 2824 times)
MrTrollinski

Yakovlev 3 a.k.a. Spitfire of the East

« on: October 28, 2014, 01:48:30 PM »

Hello friends! I am happy to be a new member in this wonderful forum! Though I do not model too much, I have a great passion for Aircraft especially since I grew up near an airbase (my country uses Soviet fighters)

Regards,
Zak

Have fun!
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 02:21:41 PM »

Hi Zak,
Oran in Algeria? I've seen lots of photos of Algerian Sukhois and MiGs with marvellous camo liveries.
Welcome to our forum.
Massimo
MrTrollinski

Yakovlev 3 a.k.a. Spitfire of the East

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 02:44:44 PM »

Hi Zak,
Oran in Algeria? I've seen lots of photos of Algerian Sukhois and MiGs with marvellous camo liveries.
Welcome to our forum.
Massimo

Yes, you are correct  Wink

Have fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: