Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
La-5's in 1:72
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 03:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: La-5's in 1:72  (Read 5798 times)
Dave

guaranteed varnished nutcase

« on: May 23, 2007, 08:22:19 PM »

Hi,
   Im lookin' for a decent La-5 kit in 1:72 scale. I bought a Gram La-5 it, but the pieces just wouldn't glue together, and the mold was worn and splodgy! Angry Are the EE kits any better? What would people recommend.

I have some nice decals for the Eskadril V.Chkalov planes, left over from a Lagg sheet.

Thanks,
Dave.
huevans

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 12:36:44 AM »

2 threads down is a post about the AML La-5 trainer. We are expecting that the fighter variants will be released in due course as well and these should be far better than the older La kits.
Dave

guaranteed varnished nutcase

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 12:42:52 AM »

2 threads down is a post about the AML La-5 trainer. We are expecting that the fighter variants will be released in due course as well and these should be far better than the older La kits.

Cool. Can't wait Cool
DoctorB

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 05:38:41 PM »

Hello to all Lavochkin aficionados!
Couple of days ago I received a brand new resin kit of early La-5 from Russian Prop&Jet. You can look it up on the manufacturer's site: http://propjet.ucoz.ru/forum/4-5-1.
In just a few words: superb quality of molding (I can only compare this to the one of FineMolds!), exquisite level of surface details, including fabrics and rivets, smartly executed breakdown of the engine parts, and the highest levels of the accuracy. Add detailed bilingual instructions and over 30 (!) camouflage schemes, with Begemot decal provided... Guys, this is the breakthrough on the La-5 market in 1:72!
According to the Prop&Jet, La-5F is to follow with some colorful camouflage art (previews are available, too)
Best regards,
Boris
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 04:20:01 PM »

Hi, I've received this splendid model too. I can confirm all, it's impressively well made. Four very clear vaku canopies of two different variants are provided. I must absolutely build it. Splendid work, Musa, your craftsmanship is superb.
Regards
Massimo
Walker

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 08:33:44 PM »

Thank You, Massimo!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: